DIGIT&L FUTURES (Excel Skills) PROGRAM will provide support for existing workers in the transport and logistics industry (across all sectors) to upskill and build knowledge and competency in understanding Microsoft Excel (different levels of training available). Training will be delivered by TAFE Queensland.
Microsoft for Business Level 3 Advanced - Two x 3 hour evening sessions (28th Aug & 4th Sep 2018)
Learn how to work with mass data using filters, checksums, duplicate finders, and advanced pivot tables. Develop skills to record, manage, and modify macros with an introduction to VBA (Visual Basic for Applications). You’ll also discover how to visualise data with both in-built and custom designs, histograms, and box-and-whisker plots. You may bring you own Excel task or problem to solve in class.
- Small fee of $25.00/person/course required to secure training place after your place has been confirmed.
- Cost for the training course is FULLY FUNDED by the DIGIT&L FUTURES program.
- Limited funded places will be offered in each location.
- Minimum number of participants are required for a course to proceed.
Only people employed in the Transport and Logistics industry are eligible for funding training under the DIGIT&L FUTURES PROGRAM.
How to get involved:
1. Complete Expression of Interest for chosen course.
2. Maroussia will contact you to confirm your place in the course (once minimum numbers have been reached for the course). At this time the $25.00 fee will be invoiced to you to secure your place.
3. Your enrollment will be registered with TAFE Qld and you will receive confirmation for your chosen course.
For more information, contact Lisa l[email protected] or Ebony [email protected]
This program is funded by the Queensland Department of Employment, Small Business and Training as part of the Training in Emerging Industries and Innovation Fund.